We use a 3rd party service (Clickmeter) to accurately track the clicks that we generate to your product from our platform, apps, social media channels and newsletters. We’ve connected Clickmeter with our dashboard in order to display the total clicks and top browsers. You can login to your dashboard at any time to monitor the performance of your campaign.
We also offer multiple ways to track performance from your end:
Google Analytics (Ideal for Websites)
- From the moment your product goes live, we'll create a tracking URL through Google's UTM parameters. The easiest way to track traffic and conversions is through Google Analytics. Head over to your account and click Acquisition < Campaigns. You should be able to see the "gadgetflow" campaign inside. You can also go to Acquisition < All Traffic and then Referrals or Others.
Below you may find the cases in which pledges are not captured properly:
- a) If someone clicks buy now from our iOS or Android app and the official Kickstarter app opens on the device then the pledge will be marked as "Direct".
- b) Pledges are not attributed if the user has an ad blocker on his browser or uses incognito window
- We've partnered with Kickbooster to use their tracking algorithm. Kickbooster is the only service that has direct access to Kickstarter's API. By using Kickbooster analytics you'll be able to track 100% of the pledges but also the traffic we send you. It's free to use and it takes 2 minutes to setup.
- Indiegogo has an advanced tracking method that updates every 48 hours automatically. We'll use our Indiegogo Partner Account to tag the referral URL so you'll be able to track 100% of the traffic and backers we send to your campaign.